Ninety7 is Hiring a Customer Service Specialist
Customer Service Specialist, Operations Liaison, Administrative Superstar
Seeking an energetic, “roll up your sleeves” hire to join an exciting startup in the Chicagoland area. Ninety7 is a young, fast growing, ecommerce company specializing in lifestyle technology accessories. We just launch VAUX, our first (of many) products, and it is already a market hit! VAUX is the first portable speaker and battery accessory for Alexa and the Amazon Echo Dot. In just a few months, we have seen incredible sales and are actively looking for someone that can help us with our customer support. From fielding and responding to customer service inquiries, to helping manage and organize some operational tasks, this is a great ground floor opportunity to get exposure to many aspects of the business and have the potential to grow as the company does.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Handling all customer inquiries that come through our support e-mail and social media channels. This includes RMA (return merchandise authorization), fielding sales inquiries, and answering general product questions. You will work directly with the CEO on setting up a good software system to track tickets to closure. You will also work with marketing and PR to share and highlight customer satisfaction and brand ambassadors. As our biggest brand ambassador, you will need to have a positive, can-do attitude and genuine passion for the brand and its mission. Solid writing skills and problem solving with customers is a must.
- Responsible for Amazon management – mostly order entry to our 3PL, customer inquiries, invoicing (usually a once a week task).
- Support the CEO on specific operation functions like inventory management, distributor support/orders, other partner requests.
- General Administrative responsibilities for Ninety7 will also be part of this role.
- Reports directly to the CEO
- 3 month contract period before full time hire consideration
- $15-25/hr. depending on experience
- Your own computer is required and you need to be proficient in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Work from home mostly, with weekly meetings in Wheaton area or downtown Chicago
Ninety7 is a lifestyle company creating technology products that enhance the user’s everyday life through unsurpassed design, function and quality. We believe in setting a new bar and redefining what technology accessories can be. We make accessories that make products better. 1+1=3. More information about Ninety7 is available at: www.ninety7life.com.